music + scores
+ performance art
Hushroom Records releases music + scores + art from the Hushroom, Josh Ronsen's
tiny, personal studio/workshop in Austin, Texas.
- hr1 — CDr brekekekexkoaxkoax BKK1 — sold out
- hr2 — CDr brekekekexkoaxkoax anti-jazz — withdrawn
- hr3 — CDr withdrawn for legal reasons
- hr4 — CDr brekekekexkoaxkoax we used to be such good friends — available from mail order catalogs; click on link for list
- hr5 — “Worlds, Souls and Divinities” (2006)
for string quartet — $5
Score from Josh Ronsen. First performance by Travis Weller, James Alexander, Steve Bernal and Fred Lonberg-Holm.
- hr6 — “Strangers are Objects of Ignorance” (2007) for percussion solo — $1
Score from Josh Ronsen. First performance by Nick Hennies; can be adapted for other solo instruments and ensembles
- hr7 — CDr Austinnitus Audio Series (2008)
— compilation of Austin and Houston based musicians. — out of print
- hushroom7 — CDr brekekekexkoaxkoax sudden empire of tears —
6 electro-acoustic tracks, digital download from Bandcamp, $10ppd box with bonus CDr and artworks/booklets to US addresses, $20ppd box with bonus CDr and artworks/booklets to overseas addresses.
- Depression Piece (2009) — Fluxus inspired event score
Contact: joshronsen (at) yahoo (dot) com
• mail art • monk
mink pink punk • frequency
curtain • purrfect sounds
• austinnitus • gates
ensemble • pierre boulez project
• austin new music
co-op • song olympics
• dumitrescu & avram info
• garnish off our plates!