Mail Art Projects of Josh Ronsen
|When I receive an Add & Pass page, I cut it up to become pages in the Add&Pass Cut&Paste Zine.|
|Volume 4: featuring contributions from Eberhard Janke, Borderline Grafix, Jayne B. Lyons, Colin Scholl, Jon Foster, Don Horta, CZ Lovecraft, Subreal Alchemy Aponte, Mars Tokyo, Connie Jean, William Whorral, Elizabeth LeGrand, Buzz Blurr, Mike Dickau, Brooke Cooks, Ed Glecek, Katerina Nikoltsou, Eduardo Cardeso, and others. Edition of 19.|
|Volume 3: featuring contributions from D.C. Spauling, Moreno Menarin, Katerina Nikoltsou, A. Sleep, Buz Blurr, Frips, Georgie Stone, Jimi Camero, and many others. Edition of 15.|
|Volume 2: featuring contributions from Dada Nautik, Lord Fugue, C.Z. Lovecraft, Kobb Labs, Mete Sarabi, Eduardo Cardoso, Nicholas Johnson, Massimo Medola and Marina Salmaso. Edition of 8.|
- ONGOING PROJECT: Add&Pass Cut&Paste Zine — Add & Pass pages are cut up and bound into small booklets.
- ONGOING PROJECT: Tiny Art Exchange — contact me for an invitation
- REVISING THE CENTURY — 41 artists helped me alter photos of the 20th Century.
- TINY BOX — 50 people submitted tiny multiples of 25. These were placed in tiny handmade boxes.
- MAIL ANT — Some 33 artists sent me ant art. These were turned into a poster. I have a few leftover copies available for trade for interesting publications.
- TACMA — in 2005 I founded the Texas Association of Concerned Mail Artists. We have done 2 group projects and are working on a third.
- Huxley story mutation
- The Pierre Boulez Project
- First Words Project — I asked for the first words people heard after getting my request. The responses were put in word balloons over ants.
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #8 — a collection of 3 Mail Art projects, “music heard in dreams,” stories using 39 words from a Lawrence Durrell novel, examples of “Josh Ronsen” written by numerous artists, friends and musicians.
- Index Card project — I sent card catalog/index cards to 20 mail artists. 4 returned them, filed out.
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #10 — an informative pamphlet: “Mail Art: Know the Dangers!”
- Collaborative Story — an exquisite corpse project
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #13 — an assembly zine on the theme “Text Play.”
My Online Gallery of MAIL ART
brekekekexkoaxkoax • Purrfect Sounds • monk mink pink punk • frequency curtain • john cage links • austinnitus • gates ensemble • pierre boulez project • austin new music co-op • song olympics • dumitrescu & avram info • garnish off our plates!