Mail Art Projects of Josh Ronsen
|When I receive an Add & Pass page, I cut it up to become pages in the Add&Pass Cut&Paste Zine.|
|Series 2: featuring pages from Dada Nautik, Lord Fugue, C.Z. Lovecraft, Kobb Labs, Mete Sarabi, Eduardo Cardoso, Nicholas Johnson, Massimo Medola and Marina Salmaso.|
- ONGOING PROJECT: Add&Pass Cut&Paste Zine — Add & Pass pages are cut up and bound into small booklets.
- ONGOING PROJECT: Tiny Art Exchange — contact me for an invitation
- REVISING THE CENTURY — 41 artists helped me alter photos of the 20th Century.
- TINY BOX — 50 people submitted tiny multiples of 25. These were placed in tiny handmade boxes.
- MAIL ANT — Some 33 artists sent me ant art. These were turned into a poster. I have a few leftover copies available for trade for interesting publications.
- TACMA — in 2005 I founded the Texas Association of Concerned Mail Artists. We have done 2 group projects and are working on a third.
- Huxley story mutation
- The Pierre Boulez Project
- First Words Project — I asked for the first words people heard after getting my request. The responses were put in word balloons over ants.
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #8 — a collection of 3 Mail Art projects, “music heard in dreams,” stories using 39 words from a Lawrence Durrell novel, examples of “Josh Ronsen” written by numerous artists, friends and musicians.
- Index Card project — I sent card catalog/index cards to 20 mail artists. 4 returned them, filed out.
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #10 — an informative pamphlet: “Mail Art: Know the Dangers!”
- Collaborative Story — an exquisite corpse project
- Monk Mink Pink Punk #13 — an assembly zine on the theme “Text Play.”
My Online Gallery of MAIL ART
brekekekexkoaxkoax • Purrfect Sounds • monk mink pink punk • frequency curtain • john cage links • austinnitus • gates ensemble • pierre boulez project • austin new music co-op • song olympics • dumitrescu & avram info • garnish off our plates!